A Type IIR disposable medical mask is recommended for use in settings of patient care. For example, Hospitals, Care Homes, Dental Practices, Surgeries etc.
It is further recommended that a Type IIR medical mask be used in any setting where prolonged customer contact is incurred. For example, Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Tattoo Studios, Beauty Clinics etc.
Name: Type IIR Disposable Medical Surgical Face Masks
Class: Type IIR
Packaging: Box of 50 (1 Box), Carton of 2,500 (50 Boxes)
How are they packaged?
Each pack of 50 come in their own display box. Inside that display box the masks are contained within a plastic bag to ensure they stay clean during storage.
Within the carton of 2,500 there are 50 display boxes, with each display box containing 50 masks. The masks within these display boxes are again contained within a plastic bag to ensure they stay clean during storage.
3 ply single use medical face masks with ear loops and an integrated nose clip.
EN 14683:2019, Type IIR Fluid Resistant. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type IIR Mask (EN14683:2019) certification.
Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical masks (FRSM) provide barrier protection against respiratory droplets reaching the mucosa of the mouth and nose.
This product is in conformity with the requirements of the Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC).
Certified to EN14683:2019 + AC:2019.
Note: For hygiene reasons, this product is non-returnable under any circumstances.
Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC)
Certified to EN14683:2019 + AC:2019
Straps: Urethane elastic fiber.
Nose Clip: Iron wire plated with plastic coating.
Outer Layer: Polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
Middle Layer: High efficiency blown melt.
Inner Layer: Polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric.
Areas of Application
As part of control measures to reduce the spread of contaminants and protect workers, some companies are starting to use masks in conjunction with other protective items such as face shields. This product can be used by any business that interacts with the public, covering areas such as transportation, hospitality and healthcare.
Warning and Use Limitations
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirator and result in sickness or death.
2. A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an Industrial Hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
3. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19%.
4. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
5. Do not use explosive atmospheres.
6. Leave work area immediately and return to fresh air if (a) breathing becomes difficult, or (b) dizziness or other distress occurs.
7. Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
8. Never alter or modify this respirator in any way.
9. NR – Only for single use. No maintenance necessary. Discard the used respirator aﬅer single use.
10. Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight until use.
– Must be kept in their original package.
– In the storage area, temperature must be between -20°C & +30°C
– Moisture must not be more than 80%.
– If kept under these conditions, shelf life is 3 years.